Buscar este blog

viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

"Heaven is with in you and all around you"

El pensamiento solo es una ilusión. Es el responsable, no de todos, pero de la mayoria del sufrimiento que experimentamos. 

I saw that I ´m bigger than what I do. I ´m bigger than my body.
I ´m everything and everyone 
I ´m no longer a fragment of the universe. 
I ´m the universe

Your imagination was, is, and will become your reality.
So remember the happy memories instead of the sad ones, and be happy with what you have right now, and visualize a happy future for yourself as it will become your reality. 
Remove fear, or else, you will suffer the consequences of your own imagination. 
That's what it means when you hear Franklin D. Roosevelt's famous words: "The only thing that we have to fear is fear itself.""

Jim Carrey




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario